BLANTON       PIERCE, LLC

&

attorneys at law​

THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

Kenneth C. Pierce, II

Telephone: (812) 283-8577

Practice Areas

Adoption

Child Custody and Support

Civil Jury and Bench Trials

Collections

Complex Civil Litigation

Contract Litigation

Criminal Law

Criminal Jury and Bench Trials

Criminal Record Expungement

Divorce

Drivers Licence Reinstatement

Emergency Protective Orders

Family Law

Felony Crimes

Guardianship

 

 

Litigation

Misdemeanor Crimes

Paternity

Personal Injury

Probate & Estate Planning

Wills

Wrongful Death

Practice Overview

Partner Ken Pierce provides many services to our Indiana clients. Mr. Pierce devotes about 60% of his time practicing family and domestic law, including but not limited to, divorce, paternity, modification to current orders and adoptions. The remaining 40% of his time is spent focusing on criminal law and civil litigation.

 

Mr. Pierce joined the firm in December of 2007. Mr. Pierce was elected as the Jeffersonville City Court Judge in November 2007 and presided over the Court from January 2008 until the Jeffersonville City Council abolished the Jeffersonville City Court on December 31, 2015.

Education

Bar Admissions

 

  • Indiana, 2002

  • U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana

  • U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana

Professional

Associations

  • Clark County Bar Association

  • Orange County Bar Association

  • Indiana Bar Association

  • Former Judge for Jeffersonville City    Court

  • Former Clark County Red Cross      Advisory Board Member

 

  • Purdue University, 1999

           Dean's List

           Phi Kappa Phi

           Golden Key National Honor Society

  • Louis D. Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville, 2002